www.essentialspirit.in is a property of Polar Bear Trading Company, established under laws of India, having its registered office as below:
Polar Bear Trading Company
#B-202, The Imperial Heights,
150 Feet Ring Road, Rajkot-360005, Gujarat.
The terms "Essential Spirit", "Company", "we", "us" and "our" refer to the Polar Bear Trading Company.
The term "Essential Spirit Platform" refers to www.essentialspirit.in or the Essential Spirit mobile application or any other digital medium and other offline sources of Polar Bear Trading Company.
The terms "you" and "your" refer to the user of the www.essentialspirit.in
The term "Services" refers to any services offered by Polar Bear Trading Company.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We might collect your Name, Email, Phone, Address.
Payment and billing information:
We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product/service. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue.
Information you post:
We collect information you post in a public space on our Essential Spirit Platform or on a third-party social media site belonging to our Company.
Usage and Preference Information:
We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details.
Stored information and files:
Essential Spirit mobile application (Essential Spirit app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit Essential Spirit app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit ourapp to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees.
We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, or any other information provided by you during the use of Essential Spirit Platform. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
If you use Essential Spirit Platform, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
WAYS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
We collect information directly from you:
We collect information directly from you when you register on Essential Spirit Platform. We also collect information if you post a comment on our Platform or ask us a question through phone or email or any other source of communication.
We collect information from you passively:
- We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Cookies for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- If you are partner company, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use information to contact you:
- We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on Essential SpiritPlatform or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions:
- We might use your information to confirm your registration for rendering services we offer.
We use information to improve our products and services:
- We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences. We might also use your information to understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries and to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns. If you are a partner company, we may use the information to track the progress of your service to our customers.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests:
- We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. We may use your information to provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services.
We use information for security purposes:
- We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our Essential Spirit Platform.
We use information for marketing purposes:
- We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products or enroll you in our newsletter. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may use the information to measure or understand the effectiveness of offers we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant offers to you.
We use information to send you transactional communications:
- We might send you emails or SMS about your account or purchase of our product.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law:
- We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymise and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools.
- We analyse the log files of our Essential Spirit Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SHARING/DISCLOSURE/DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will share information with service providers who perform services on our behalf:
- We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments.
- We may also use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
- This includes a third party who provide us various services. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law:
We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body or other companies assisting us, requests when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing. We will tell you before we do this.
By using the Essential Spirit Platform and the Services provided therein, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us. We use vault and tokenization services from third party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Essential Spirit Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through Essential Spirit Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email is at email@example.com. We will process your request ASAP. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
THIRD PARTY SITES
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the details provided below:Polar Bear Trading Company
#B-202, The Imperial Heights, 150 Feet Ring Road,
Rajkot-360005, Gujarat, India